Not to worry. We are happy to bring you a few highlights from the meeting. There is a lot to be excited about and lots of things in which you can get involved. But remember, if you want all the latest details make sure you are signed up for our eNews updates on the right hand side of this page.
Here are a few of the discussion topics from the Sept 18th meeting:
- New! Improved! All of the school’s electric, gas and sanitary services are brand new and the school has an entirely new sprinkler system thanks to the new construction efforts and a very hard working construction crew!
- Coming this Winter! New rooms for this year’s kindergarten classes will be completed.
- Coming in the Spring! A dedicated area for before and after care and a new main entrance along with a partial gym addition.
- Boost the BoosterThon: Don’t forget to round up your Fun Run pledges after the event on October 2nd.
- A Unique Dining Experience: The PTA’s Hospitality committee will provide a dinner for staff during the teacher conferences in November. If you or someone you know can help in securing and/or preparing the dinner items please send an email to email@example.com.
- Help Needed: We are looking for volunteers to assist in coordinating the spring silent auction event, Scholastic Book Fairs and the School Supply Kits program to name a few. To find out more please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Totally Cosmic: The NASA Club is coming soon! Stay tuned for more information.
- Save the Dates!
- Monster Mash will be Saturday October 25th from 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Holly Jolly Workshop will be Saturday December 6th from 9:00am – noon
Visit again soon for more CES news and insights!