Today we celebrate the start of National Volunteer Week. The success of our PTA — all the community events we host and programs we provide — is dependent on the time and dedication of our volunteers. Parents, guardians, grandparents, and other adult role models are critical to our ability to perform and deliver for our children.
To our volunteers, THANK YOU! “It takes a village” to provide the enrichment and entertainment programs our children have come to enjoy. Without your personal time and dedication, our PTA would not have been able to deliver the great events and programs.
Thank You to our valuable PTA volunteers, including but not limited to:
- Room parent leaders and classroom volunteers;
- Social event coordinators and event volunteers (Ice Cream Social, Monster Mash, Holly Jolly Workshop, etc.);
- Reading enrichment coordinators and volunteers;
- Fundraising coordinators and contributors/donors (Fun Run, Ledo Pizza Nights, etc.);
- Hospitality host and contributors (back to school dinner, teacher and staff appreciation, etc.);
- Program leaders and volunteers supporting Junior Achievement, Yearbook, Paw Printers, STEM Science Fair, Assemblies, etc.;
- WatchDOGS Top Dog and male role model volunteers; and,
- PTA Board Officers, Committee Chairs, Faculty Advisers and School Administrators.